MG Hector Plus launched in India with 7 smart features
The MG Hector Plus has been launched in India, with prices starting at Rs 13.49 lakh. The model is available with three powertrain options across four trims. The MG Hector Plus bookings had opened earlier this month for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
Interestingly, the new Hector Plus is being offered with the same three BS6-compliant engines that are available with the much popular MG Hector. There is a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol mill that delivers 143PS and 250Nm of torque. Then there is a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol hybrid motor that generates 143PS and 250Nm of torque. Also available is a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel powertrain that churns out 170PS and 350Nm of torque. While the 1.5-litre turbo-petrol mill has a 6-speed DCT automatic only, the 1.5-litre turbo-petrol hybrid motor and the 2.0-litre turbo-diesel powertrain come with a manual transmission only in the form of a 6-speed MT. In addition to a 6-speed DCT automatic, the 1.5-litre turbo-petrol mill in the MG Hector is also available with a 6-speed MT.
MG Hector Plus Price
The new MG Hector Plus gets four variants - Style, Super, Smart and Sharp. Below are the variant-wise MG Hector Plus price in Delhi (ex-showroom).
- Hector Plus Petrol Style MT - Rs 13.49 lakh
- Hector Plus Petrol Smart DCT - Rs 16.65 lakh
- Hector Plus Petrol Sharp DCT - Rs 18.21 lakh
- Hector Plus Petrol Hybrid Sharp MT - Rs 17.29 lakh
- Hector Plus Diesel Style MT - Rs 14.44 lakh
- Hector Plus Diesel Super MT - Rs 15.65 lakh
- Hector Plus Diesel Smart MT - Rs 17.15 lakh
- Hector Plus Diesel Sharp MT - Rs 18.54 lakh