How to take care of your skin in summer!
1. Face wash to remove extra oil: In summer, oily skin can get more oily. For this, Use a face wash suited to your skin type that can deep cleanse your skin and remove all the dirt particles.
2. Opt for a good skin care routine: Maintain a skin care table and follow it regularly.Choose gel-based (for dry skin) and water based (for oily skin) rather than cream-based products as they are non-greasy.
3. Include antioxidants in your skin care: Antioxidants protect your skin from environmental damage, help to boost collagen, and scavenge free radicals to prevent damage to skin. Include a good antioxidant serum in your summer skincare routine. And don't use it regularly as it can give side effect to your skin. Use it alternatively.
4. Keep your skin hydrated: Hydration is key at all times during summer. You can use a hydrating face mask after you wash your face at night while you sleep. And most importantly you have to drink plenty of water your skin will get hydrated when you do this.
5. Apply sunscreen: A good sunscreen is vital for the summer season for all skin types even if you stay in your home. If you go for swimming or something else outdoor then you should have to apply sunscreen. This is important.
6. Avoid heavy makeup: Instead of heavy foundation and other cosmetics, you could apply a
lip balm and a tinted moisturiser if you need some makeup.
7. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices: Your water intake in summer should be a minimum of 2-3 litres a day. Coconut water, watermelons, and fresh juices are a good way to stay hydrated.
8. Take bath twice a day: Maintaining good hygiene is very important during summer. A bath in the night before you go to bed can help remove all the dirt and sweat your body has accumulated during the day and prevent rashes.